Gold Bold Statement Plan
With this plan, we move farther away from awareness/ consideration into driving sales via re-marketing, hot leads, and conversions.
92% of all Canadian searches derive
Features of this plan:
Google Search (semi-focus)
Performance Max (semi-focus)
Loyalty (semi-focus; CRM aggregate)
Upsell aggregate (list & template)
Lead aggregate (list & template)
Custom Email templates
Setup specific to Performance Max
Ads/ Descriptions (converting content for Performance Max)
Optimization Score (monitor and tweak)
Shopping Ads (up to 40 products)
Video (4 branded videos; production)
Google Tags (conversion tracking; modify if necessary)
Weekly Reports (2-week waiting period; unless prior data exists)
Monthly Reports (campaign progress; blast metrics)
Demand Gen - NEW (catapult visual touchpoints)
The Focus Gold Bold Statement.
So maybe you are concerned that your company, who has an already substantial footprint in the market with no Pmax experience would find issues with converting to Pmax. Quite the opposite, data-rich accounts with no prior Performance Max experience are ideal. The beauty of Pmax is its ability to leverage large amounts of data, and serve only the 'champion' data.
Included in this plan are Shopping Ads. We will include up to 40 products with your Performance Max campaigns, and, these 40 products can be modified/ replaced at no extra charge on a weekly basis.
Stepping up from the Platinum Performance Max plan, this plan will again harness the power of Performance Max, video, conversion tracking, and Google Search.
Additionally, we will use previous CRM data, and build on this moving forward, to inact email aggregate marketing. The two stages of these email marketing initiatives are upsell (or cross-sell) and leads (hot leads). Your upsell segment would consist of current customers, and, your lead segment would consist of non-buyers. Special care/ consideration would be evaluated for your specific upsell aggregate (depending on customer behaviour).
The Gold Bold Statement plan doubles up on marketing efforts by re-purposing all the hard work that has been applied to your business so far, and re-channels this information into fresh, new opportunites to sell!
Note: the segment list(s) and specific email templates will be sent to you. We do not send the actual email blast, unless, you have current email marketing software. Suggestions for email marketing software include Mailchimp and Constant Contact.
For the actual email blast, we would charge $50 per email blast. We would include metrics from this blast in monthly reports.
All of our contracts are month-to-month as, this allows us to earn your trust while giving you the freedom of not being 'locked in'.
How it Works.1. We discuss with you what your business objectives are (specific to new clients). We want to know where your business is now, and, where you would like to be in the near future. What are your strongholds and/ or what areas would you like to focus around.
2. Once we have a strong understanding of these objectives, we will then attribute these with a value as it relates to conversions. For example, for a clothing store, an online purchase would hold a greater value then say a page view. In this sense, the online purchase might get 0.8 points of a conversion while the page view would get 0.2 points of a conversion (this is a basic example). Though, if said page view leads to the purchase of other products as well, the calculation of conversion would recognize that lead contribution.
This setup includes the installation of Google Tags (specific to new clients). These snippets allow google ads to track how users interact with your website or web assets, and is the main engine behind conversion tracking.
3. For new clients, we will set up conversion types. For existing clients, we will begin to track conversion data for video content. For the first month or so, we will let the data build across multiple videos. Concrete decisions on video content can be made in month two.
The content includes a relevant mix of headlines, descriptions, images, URLs, and video (as a recap).
Our goal is always to get the most valuable clicks/ impressions for the lowest CPC possible. Competitive industries may have high CPC thresholds, but there is always a path for getting exposure at a lower cost. We find these angles because we are conservative, and we care.
4. Before beginning video production assets, we analyze data sets that have performed well over a period of time (existing clients; clients with historical data). We then show you this performing data, and, work with you to decide on the direction for that video.
Our aim is to keep video content between 30 to 60 seconds long. This benchmark will keep our VTAs (view-throughs) strong, which will help the videos perform well. This will help increase audience retention as well.
5. As data (clicks, impressions, conversions) begins to populate, we then begin to evaluate results. True evaluation can begin after week 2 (specific to new clients) as a campaign needs to accumulate enough data to determine patterns. Patterns in keywords, ads, and assets.
Through such indicators as A/B testing and conversion rate evaluation (among others), we continually seek angles and opportunities to optimize performance.
6. For Email Marketing, our first step is to request your CRM data (up to last 5 years, if available). We will then begin to aggregate this data into the leads and upsell segments. Multiple sub-segments can be created depending on the nature of your business/ product line, which we will discuss with you.
We will take special consideration for subscription/ recurring-based customers, as, upselling to these clients can involve risk. In a broad sense, the benefit to the customer should always outweigh any potential risk (let's not move backwards). Generally, we would place this consumer type in 1/60 day upsell cycle.
7. We prepare weekly and monthly reports so that you can monitor your progress. Additionally, we encourage weekly calls/ online meetings (even an email if that works) so that we can discuss how things are progressing with your business in real-time.